If you are reading this (& we have no reason to believe that you are not!) we’ve been really good all year.
If you need some inspiration for us and our friends, here’s some goodies from the freshest independent shop in Ludlow.
the very well behaved Jodie & Vicki. x
PS: We’ve done it by spend so it’s super easy to decide on what to go for & it WON’T bust your budget!
Fabulous finds for a fiver:
- What could be be more perfect than Gold, Frankincense & Myrrh for Xmas? Beautifully wrapped little handmade organic scented soaps from Sussex based Heyland & Whittle. Perfect stocking fillers & a lovely gift for guests over the holidays, and great value (£4.50 each)
- Cute set of 4 stocking stuffer Christmas badges from Angela Chick. These make a great token gift for anyone on your Christmas list or a little treat to tuck in to your extra special Christmas cards (£3.50)
- Bonkers & brilliant food themed coin purses, perfect for keeping your change to hand. (£5)
- These little Christmas trees made by our very own knitting Nana have made everyone smile & we reckon are just perfect for popping in a stocking! (£3.50)
- Small & perfectly formed hand-turned oak trinket pot with pyrography detail on the lid. Perfect for stashing treasure! (£5)
- Stupendous socks! Who doesn’t love a novelty pair of socks – these teatime themed ones can be worn all year. (£3.50)
Terrific treats for a tenner:
- Stunning studs! Turn heads with our great selection of contemporary & fun themed ear adornments! (£10)
- One for the wine connoisseur in your life – a hand turned wine stopper, made locally by Woodsmithery (£9.50)
- Don’t let the weather tame your adventures with a fab Aquapac waterproof case. This British company have been producing cases for your valuables since the 80s, so know a thing or two about staying dry. (£10)
- Sandalwood is a long-standing favourite here in eclectica. For those out and about in the cold weather the Mt Romance lip care pot with SPF15 is perfect. (£8)
Temptation for twenty:
- These clutch style purses are mock-crock magic! The double zippered compartments hold plenty of space for your cards & coins. (£15)
- Who let the mouse loose about this house? When it’s this cute who cares! Handmade mouse decoration (£19)
- Pashminas are a perennial favourite and are a no brainer for any lady. One can never have enough scarves and we have a great selection of styles & colours available. (£20)
- These pottery studs were ‘Unearthed’ right here in Ludlow, & make a wonderfully unique gift. Each pair comes with a certificate telling you all about the shard & where it was found (£20)
- With Ludlow’s foodie reputation it’s no surprise that we stock these fabulous farming themed chopping boards by Kitchy & Co. They’ll make the perfect gift for the cook in your life (£12)
- We’re rather partial to a bit of arm candy here in eclectica and this contemporary bangle is top of our Christmas list (£18)
Blowing the budget!
- Be chic & practical with this beautiful floral embroidered backpack from Desigual, if you’re feeling really flash we also have a matching purse!(£75)
- Beautiful bling! Smoky quartz looks stunning at this time of year and the cut of this contemporary shaped stone is seriously sparkly & guaranteed to turn heads! (£120)
- Luxurious handcrafted leather wash bag, from our fair trade friends in India. Made from Buffalo leather, it’s wonderfully robust and tactile (£45)
- Stay warm AND fabulous in this snuggly fleece trimmed Desigual jacket. Guaranteed to complement any outfit! (£169)