Hi eclecticats, Vicki here….
Where oh where has December gone?! Feeling a little like I’ve been in a coma – especially since Snowmaggedon last week.
It has this morning, dawned on me I still have some shopping to do and very little time to do it…Then I came to the shop and RELAXED! We have great stuff here…I run a shop I thought, WHY am I panicking?! So, here are a few of those last minute stocking fillers that I need & we have RIGHT here 🙂
I’ve done it by spend so it’s super easy to decide on what to go for…& WON’T bust your budget!
£5 & under:
- What could be be more perfect than Gold, Frankincense & Myrrh for Xmas? Beautifully wrapped little handmade organic scented soaps from Sussex based Heyland & Whittle. Perfect stocking fillers & a lovely gift for guests over the holidays, and great value (£4.50 each)
- I just love these quirky patterned nylon ankle socks! They’re fun & eminently wearable! (£5)
- These little Christmas trees have proved very popular at ‘two for a fiver.’ Hand knitted & decorated bottle stopper/cork cosies! They make everyone smile & are perfect for popping in a stocking! (£3 each or 2 for £5)
£10 & under:
- We have these lovely silver stud earrings left in blue. Neat & sweet, these little crystal studs will suit anyone & are an absolute steal! (£10)
- Unique, bespoke gift buying for under £10 isn’t that easy but we have a gorgeous hand-turned wooden Christmas tree, made locally by Murray from Against the Grain. A super little and special Christmas decoration that will come out year after year. (£9.50)
- Sandalwood is a long-standing favourite here in eclectica. We have two Mt Romance sandalwood gifts for under a tenner! Hard soap bar, softly fragranced, gentle on the skin and wonderfully boxed with Aboriginal artwork (£6) and for those out and about in the cold weather, like those skiers amongst you, the Mt Romance lip care pot with SPF15 is perfect. (£8) Two gifts you won’t get anywhere else in the UK!
£15 & under:
- We have a great range of silver & gemstone earrings that come in under £15 – who said bling had to break the bank! My two favourites are these silver heart ear-cuffs (£15) You’re getting two for one effectively! and these delicate silver filigree studs (£12) Both wonderful for the love of your life or a dear friend.
- Ombre/dip-dyed tights are de rigueur this year and we’ve managed to source some blue two tone and grey black ones (£15) One sized, good quality and a nicely packaged gift.
- Another specially made in Ludlow item is this fun lobster cotton shopper by Salty’s Studios. Screen printed right here in town – lovely for those wanting to give a memento of Ludders as a gift this year.
£20 & under:
- Give the moon and the stars with these beautiful Ottoman Hands gold plated stud earrings. Each comes in their own little pouch too. (£19 each)
- Gloves are selling fast (hardly surprising of late!) We have a great selection in stock still – leather gloves in pink, tan & black and warm, stretchy and fleecy lined fabric ones with stylish button detail on them. (£19)
- Pashminas are a perennial favourite and are a no brainer for any lady. One can never have enough scarves and we have a great stock in lots of colours and styles still. (£20)
£25 & under:
- Beautiful multi-strand beaded waterfall necklace is super eye-catching and add a bit of glamour to any outfit. (£24)
- For someone who likes something a bit different and this adjustable silver two ball ring made by the wonderful Jane from Body Bangle is beautifully made & slightly bonkers! (£25)
- Although they’ve virtually gone I couldn’t resist including this clutch-cum-purse. Zip coin compartment, inner pocket and oodles of card slots, this is seriously good value for money! (£25)
So there are my favourite stocking fillers that won’t break the bank at the last minute! We also have the ‘small but beautiful’ range of jewellery which I could wax lyrical about for EVER… if you really want to treat someone.